A trusting relationship is important for a functioning business relationship. This also applies to personal data. We take this issue seriously and would like to inform you about the protection of your data:
Information on the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Drews Electronic GmbH, Robert-Bosch-Str. 3, 47475 Kamp-Lintfort, email@example.com (see our Imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
- If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
- SSL Encryption
- In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS
- You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
Further functions and offers
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- We would like to point out that personal data such as name, e-mail address and/or telephone number are also stored in our database due to previous business contacts. Your personal data will be processed to protect our legitimate interests, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require the protection of your personal data prevail. The legal basis in this respect is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. Subject to a weighing decision applicable in individual cases, we regularly assume that our legitimate interests prevail:
In this regard, you are entitled at any time in particular to the rights of objection explained in this data protection declaration under §5 (2).
- To some extent, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
- If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is represented by us in each case with the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data:
Drews Electronic GmbH
Telephone: 028 42 / 96 31 0
Fax: 028 42 / 96 31 99
Use of our Web Shop
- If you would like to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of a contract that you enter your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information required for the processing of contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data provided by you in order to process your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
Optional: You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can store your data for later further purchases. When you create an account under “My Account”, the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We may also process the data you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
- We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we will restrict processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
- To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
Declaration of consent for the storage of applicant data
- If my application is not successful, I consent to Drews Electronic GmbH storing my personal data, which I have provided during the entire application process (e.g. cover letter, curriculum vitae, references, applicant questionnaires, applicant interviews), beyond the end of the concrete application process. I agree that Drews Electronic GmbH may use this data to contact me later and to continue the application process if I should be considered for another position.
- If, in my letter of application or other documents submitted by me during the application procedure, I myself have communicated “special categories of personal data” in accordance with Art. 9 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (e.g. a photograph revealing ethnic origin, details of severely disabled status, etc.), my consent also refers to these data. However, Drews Electronic GmbH would like to evaluate all applicants only according to their qualification and therefore asks to refrain from such information in the application as far as possible.
- This consent is voluntary and has no effect on my chances in the current application process. I can refuse it without giving reasons and without fearing any disadvantages. I can also revoke my consent at any time – for example online via the application system – in which case my data will be deleted immediately after completion of the application procedure.
Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
- Alternatively to the above mentioned plugin you can click the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your information from being collected on future visits to our website: Deactivate Google Analytics.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymize Ip()”. This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing, which excludes the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
- This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.]
Use of social media plug-ins
- We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Xing. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above his initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. When the plug-in is activated, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
- We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
- The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
- The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
Integration of YouTube videos
- We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
- By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data specified under §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
Integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to conveniently use the map function.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.